By now, anyone who has been on social media for a while should know that hashtags are the one way you can reach further than the edges of your own following. Hashtags are a vital and powerful tool, which you can utilize if you want to reach people that may be interested in what you have to say or share without them having to follow you.
By using hashtags, you also have the ability to create a community that does not necessarily have to be connected to your own social media profile. It is the ultimate community tool and one that could take your brand from unknown to globally known in a matter of days.
Tips on using hashtags:
- A good hashtag is memorable, unique and relevant to your post.
- Don’t make your hashtag too broad to follow.
- Always check if your hashtag could mean something entirely different.
- Explore a hashtag before using it.
- Group all hashtag at the end.
- Don’t hashtag every word or have too long hashtags.
- Don’t replace quality posts with hashtags.
- pair your images with hashtags.
Use these tips to start or refine your use of hashtags!
Join the new VIP Room where every month you’ll get new class grade video tutorials, be the first to hear about new products and get access to printables, patterns, have more chances to win fabulous giveaways and much, much more!
Don’t miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter
Have fun creating!