The holiday season is our favorite time for craft fairs and craft booth displays. We love seeing craft booth vendors spice things up and decorate their booths for the holidays because it’s such a wonderful opportunity to see their holiday-decorating creativity come out. When a craft booth is all decked out for the holidays, whether it’s a small festive touch or a full-size Christmas tree, we always find ourselves catching the holiday cheer! Scroll down for some great holiday craft booth inspiration.
1. Garlands are one of our favorite craft booth decoration ideas. This booth is an example of their versatility and ability to make any display look festive! Try a DIY garland for an extra crafty touch to your craft booth design.
2. We absolutely love how this table cloth is reminiscent of a design you’d normally see on wrapping paper. Also, the foliage on the table is absolutely divine!
Thank you all for coming to our booth today!!🎄🍫🎄Until next year again 😊 #steveston #christmascraftfair #soldout A photo posted by Kristin G. ♡ (@krstng23) on
3. If you can pull off hanging snowflakes over your craft booth, then by all means, do so! It’s so eye-catching and snowflakes are a must-have for a wintry craft booth design.
4. Try “sprucing” up your display with some green foliage. Instead of using evergreens in a garland or a tree, put some sprigs in a vase for a fresh take on this classic decor piece.
5. If pinecones aren’t part of your available merchandise such as these pinecone ornaments, then consider using some as craft booth decoration. They’re a rustic and affordable decoration item that can be glammed up with some glitter if that’s more your style.
Comment below and let us know, what’s your favorite craft booth decoration for the holidays?
- Keeping Up with the Times: 5 Business Strategies to Consider This Year - June 1, 2020
- 16 DIY Craft Booth Ideas - February 22, 2020
- How to Create an Invoice for Your Craft Business - October 22, 2018