It takes a long time to write a good blog post. You have to come up with interesting content that is relevant to your followers, write it, add photos and finally publish it. Wouldn’t you like your blog post to add more value to your social media or return of investment? here are a few ways on how you can get the most from one blog post.
1. Simplify the content to fit a 3-5 minute YouTube video.
2. Take 1-3 points and turn it into a Periscope/Facebook live broadcast (you can do a point a day to stretch out over the week).
3. Republish or write a blog post on higher engaging blogs for your niche (change the headline add or remove a few points to meet their standards).
4. Expand your blog post to create an in-depth webinar.
5. Turn your unique phrases and quotes into social media post linking back to your content.
These tips can increase your blog post exposure as well as your content.
Join the new VIP Room where every month you’ll get new class grade video tutorials, be the first to hear about new products and get access to printables, patterns, have more chances to win fabulous giveaways and much, much more!
Don’t miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter
Have fun creating!
Today Einat is a versatile designer who owns her own business. She dabbles in various crafts from scrapbooking and altered art to mixed media and 3D paper crafts. She teaches online classes and design for several companies. She shares her projects and designs on her blog, FB page and very successful YouTube channel.
Join her successful VIP Room Creative Club on einatkessler.com and get new class grade video tutorials, be the first to hear about new products and get access to printables, patterns, have more chances to win fabulous giveaways and much, much more!