If you are new to social media or if you want to audit your Facebook page, use this FaceBook Checklist to make sure you have everything you need to make your Facebook great!
- An engaging and professional facebook cover photo. Size: 851 x 315 pixels.
- A cover photo with a tagline or any demonstrated benefits.
- A cover photo with a description when you click on it and a link to your website.
- An interesting profile photo that is clear and easy to see. Size: 180 x 180 pixels.
- An clear and interesting About Short Description that includes your website address.
- An About section that is filled with the benefits of your business and good keywords.
- Install facebook Apps.
- Have a Facebook App that will collect emails of potential clients.
- Have an engagement rate of over 2% on your page.
- Make your website easy to find on your description or About page.
- Post at least once a day during the week.
- Are people liking or commenting on your posts?
- Try to engage people by asking questions.
- Vary your posts between text, photos and links.
- Address any unanswered or spam posts on your page.
- Post about things that benefits your audience. Post useful tips.
- Send traffic to your website several times a week.
- Post about your business on your personal profile.
- Link your profile to your page in the work section.
- Have a custom page URL.
- Use Facebook ads at least once a month.
Use this FaceBook Checklist to upgrade your Facebook page and use all the options it offers. This will definitely help you increase your page following and website traffic.
Join the new VIP Room where every month you’ll get new class grade video tutorials, be the first to hear about new products and get access to printables, patterns, have more chances to win fabulous giveaways and much, much more!
Don’t miss out! Keep up with all the crafty goodness by subscribing to the Einat Kessler creative newsletter
Have fun creating!