Without a doubt, jewelry is one of the most popular items to sell at a craft fair. I have a couple of theories as to why:
- Each piece is unique. While going to a department store and finding the most popular and trendy piece is fun, you’re bound to run into someone with that same necklace. At a craft fair, jewelry booths are trendy in a different way. People are looking for unique gifts, personalized fine jewelry, and that one-of-a-kind feeling that you can only get when someone crafts something by hand.
- Specialty gems and metalwork are not easily copied and reproduced. I always admire the craftsmanship of a piece of jewelry and I am more drawn to purchase a piece if I know that I myself could not make my own just by going to the craft store down the road.
- Everyone wears jewelry. Okay, not everyone, but people have been wearing jewelry for centuries. It’s an expression of style, individuality, and personality. People like to show off their one-and-only style by wearing handmade jewelry.
There may be more scientific reasons, but I like my theories. What do you think?
If you’re a jewelry artisan, you know that displaying your jewelry in the best way possible will generate the best sales possible. Whether you’re new to craft fairs or a seasoned veteran, these DIY Jewelry Displays are great for personal use and craft fair booth displays!
- Almost No Sew Ring Display
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Reliable Ring Display
- Chic DIY Jewelry Holder
- Trendy Jewelry Tray
- Jewelry Display Board
- Paper Towel Jewelry and Earring Holder
- Dress Form with Feathers
- DIY Earring Holder with Cork
- Mod Necklace Display Bust
- Rustic Wooden Palette Jewelry Display