You sell jewelry at craft fairs, but you’re looking to switch up your display. Awesome! While it’s a good idea to keep the general aestheitc of your booth consistent so that people are able to identify your work and your brand, it is also important to make sure the pieces of your DIY jewelry display get a makeover once in a while so that repeat customers don’t get bored. The great news is, there are SO many incredibly cute and innovative ideas out there for crafters looking to put their best foot forward. Today, we’ve collected our favorite free jewelry display ideas from around the web. Hopefully, they will help you decide exactly how you want to display your jewelry at a craft fair!
DIY Jewelry Display Ideas
1. Upcyled Chair Leg Display from Kara Paslay Designs
2. Golden Antler Ring Display from Miss Renaissance
3. Vintage Grater Earring Display from Saved by Love Creations
4. Vintage China Jewelry Display from AllFreeJewelryMaking
5. Sweet Cups Jewelry Display from You Want Me To Buy That?
6. DIY Rake Necklace Hanger from The Thinking Closet
7. Vase Necklace Displays from Brandywine Jewelry Supply
8. Copper and Rope Jewelry Display Wall Hanging from Design Sponge