If you’re heading to a craft fair or trade show, you need business cards. A memorable brand will help you expose your brand to new audiences. You’ll leave a lasting impression and stick out from the stack. If you don’t have a ton of many to spend on business cards, it’s okay. There are so many simple DIY tips and tricks to help your cards stand out.
Use paint, thread and even fabric to create one-of-a-kind promotional cards. Make sure to include your name, website and contact information. Be sure that the font is easy to read and the background isn’t obscuring the text. In fact, the phrase “keep it simple, stupid” could easily apply to the creation of business cards! Don’t go all out – make sure the necessary information is available without anything extra.
Get inspired to create brand new business cards with the DIY projects from top crafters. Breathe new life into your business cards and get excited for upcoming networking events, craft fairs and trade shows!
- Colored Edge Business Cards from The Wonder Forest
- Handmade Business Cards from Mollytov
- Embossed Photo Business Cards from Camille Styles
- Dip-Dye Watercolor Business Cards from A Side of Sweet
- DIY Business Cards from C.R.A.F.T.
- Custom Mini Matchbooks from The Crafted Life
- Stamped Business Cards from At Home in Love
- Hej Juni Business Cards from Hej Juni
- Baker’s Twine Business Cards from Oleander and Palm
Which of these business cards is your favorite and why?
- Keeping Up with the Times: 5 Business Strategies to Consider This Year - June 1, 2020
- 16 DIY Craft Booth Ideas - February 22, 2020
- How to Create an Invoice for Your Craft Business - October 22, 2018