Get ready to pick up your jaw from the floor – these are some pretty fantastic craft fair booths.
1. Succulents? Check. Holiday spirit? Check. What more could you need?
We are feeling the Holiday Cheer with our new Christmas Tree and garland adorning our booth for today Hand To Hand Indie Market in Downtown, Greensboro at the iconic Carolina Theatre . We spy our new holiday ornaments making their debut – do you? Stop by if you are in the area, we would love to say ‘ Hi ‘. #theZenSucculent
2. Vintage suitcase + cute tags + crates + jewelry = LOVE
this was a piece of my #craftshowbooth @ #craftacularks. a bit late to post but i’m on a roll posting displays today A photo posted by @mesmire on
3. Fabric and Crates are a match made in heaven.
4. Can I just move this booth into my home, permanently? Gorgeous.
Christmas Village Booth Open & Ready for shopping! #christmasvillage #craftshowbooth #instagrambham A photo posted by Holly McKenzie (@hollydayspaper) on
5. I’m just drooling over this stunning vintage set-up.
6. So much color. So much light. SO much happiness!
Nothing beats @simonesclosetshop ‘s colorful bohoemian booth! Now open here at the @trendsetterteam bazaar! Catch our new collection pieces from the BOHO TRIBE COLLECTION! See you here at the World Trade Center Hall D until 9pm! #trendsettersbazaar #boho #simonescloset #handamde #craftbooth #rustic #summer #musicfestival #freepeople #freespirit #beach #beachlife
7. Talk about fantastic branding. Work it!
8. This tent seems to say, “Come on in, vintage jewelry awaits, enjoy my ruffles” LOVE IT.
9. I think I just walked into a library of amazing art and I’m perfectly okay with it.
A photo posted by Jessica Gowling (@naturesmyfriend) on
10. Lace. Rustic Wood. Jewelry. Antlers. I think I’m in love.