We had the pleasure of attending the Winter Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago and were treated to a glorious abundance of wonderful craft booth designs. Each vendor seemed to optimize the space in order to ensure a great shopping and browsing experience. We absolutely fell head-over-heels for some of the craft booths and below are a few of our favorites! Read on to find out why some displays were are favorites and to find out what craft booth designs are trending.
- There were a lot of jewelry vendors at this show, and we can imagine that it’s hard to stand out among the other vendors. We fell in love with the jewelry displays that were super accessible (it was crowded!) and offered various heights for browsing the jewelry creations.
- Related to jewelry displays, it was really nice to see that most jewelry vendors had at least one mirror for trying on the jewelry. Some vendors had really pretty mirrors that were super unique and complimented their overall craft booth design.
- Last in our fave jewelry display ideas was the different settings you could find jewelry staged within to browse. We saw rings in stones, bracelets in rocks, and even some jewelry laid out on sand!
- We always love seeing super inventive and unique displays built by hand! For instance, The Soap Distillery used custom-made containers that doubled as display and transportation. Simply close up the box and there’s already a handle built-in for easy carrying.
- Pile it up! Whether it was a pile of throws or scarves or even ceramics, the merchandise was piled high. Craft booth vendors made great use of their spaces with cubbies and shelving to help build that stack of merchandise. The abundance of merchandise made us feel like it really was the holiday season, and there simply were too many gifts ideas to choose from!
Comment below and let us know, what’s your top craft fair tip for large shows?