In order to promote your business whether you are selling online, blogging, or even working at craft fairs, it is important to promote yourself and your products everywhere you can. One simple and inexpensive way is with Animoto. Animoto helps you take still photos and turn them into a quick video that can be uploaded to YouTube or your website. They offer free templates to get started and their interface is so simple to use.
The short video is a great way to attract your consumer’s attention in a fun way as well as attract new attention on YouTube. Make sure you use it for anything big you want to promote, like a big fair or sale you are having on your website. We created this simple video to promote a new free eBook with AllFreeCrochet and it has almost 10,000 views in just three weeks, which is great publicity.
Here are just a few more ideas for things you can promote using an Animoto video.
11 Things To Promote with Video
- Any upcoming craft fairs that you will be selling at.
- Create a simple visual advertisement for your site, shop, or blog.
- Promote your newsletter.
- Advertise a friend’s site or blog and ask them to return the favor.
- Promote your Facebook page, Twitter account, Pinterest page, and any other social media site you manage.
- Site contests and giveaways to gather more entries.
- New product lines or collections.
- Any shop sales, events, or other promotions.
- A quick video of tutorials you post or sell in any one genre of craft.
- Any eBooks you’ve created.
- A new free tutorial that you are offering on your site or blog.
As you can see there are lots of ways you can use Animoto as an alternative source of promotion!