I’m always looking for new and unique ways to display jewelry. Here are some of my recent faves!
1. Using a tree branch you can create this organic look with ease.
2. Desk organizer turned jewelry display – genius!
I told yall I’m using ALL my gifts and talents. The holidays are here but she not breaking the bank. Stay tuned for a holiday thrifting blog later today. Learn how to thrift for the holidays and how I turned this $0.80 desk organizer into jewelry storage or display. #thriftingsuccess #thriftingwithmonica #shecrafts #save #thrifting #jewelry #save #jewelrystorage #jewelrydisplay #sheblogs #monicaparrott A photo posted by Monica Parrott
3. Recycling wood will give you this nice, rustic look. I love that they look like little houses.
Here is one of our newest displays made from recycled cedar shakes. I think they make the perfect holiday jewelry display! #handmade #jewelrydisplay#holidaydisplay #recycled #theeletterqhandmade A photo posted by Quinn (@theeletterqhandmade) on
4. Industrial meets crafting my friends. Totally loving this look right now – this especially works for “manly” items.
5. We’ve all seen how popular slices of wood are in home decor and display, but I love this take on it. Just use a saw to carve out lines, sand it smooth, and voila!
Thanks @clayworksbyjames for making us this awesome ring display for the Raw Columbus show! A photo posted by Chertova (@r_chertova) on
6. This is probably the easiest and cheapest idea ever – and we love it! You could even spray paint it all one color to match your booth’s theme too.
7. Modern frames make these pieces truly stand out as pieces of artwork.
❤️ #diy #design #black #silver #gold #pictureframe #fashion #chain #necklace #KennyMarie #jewelry #jewelrydisplay A photo posted by Kenisha McGuire
Which jewelry display idea do you want to try?
- Keeping Up with the Times: 5 Business Strategies to Consider This Year - June 1, 2020
- 16 DIY Craft Booth Ideas - February 22, 2020
- How to Create an Invoice for Your Craft Business - October 22, 2018